[Xmonad] Issue 64 in xmonad: floating windows change size after being moved.

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Oct 19 15:12:31 EDT 2007

Issue 64: floating windows change size after being moved.

Comment #1 by byorgey:
Additionally, when I open The Gimp (which automatically gets put in the floating
layer via manageHook), one of the windows opens at a normal size but
then immediately
changes size continuously until it is extremely tall and skinny (only 1
icon wide).
Attempting to resize this window works until I release the mouse
button, at which
point it jumps back to being tall and skinny.  If I set borderWidth=0,
this problem
does not occur.