[Xmonad] darcs patch: XSelection.hs: simplify creation of window (and 10 more)

gwern0 at gmail.com gwern0 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 14:47:24 EDT 2007

Thu Oct 18 21:00:13 EDT 2007  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * XSelection.hs: simplify creation of window
  While spelunking in the xclip source code, I noticed it had much the same call to createSimpleWindow but with a simpler geometry - just 1x1 pixels, not the odd 200x100 of the original code. It seems to work the same and looks better and less mysterious, so unless arossato had a specific reason for those particular two numbers...

Thu Oct 18 21:00:34 EDT 2007  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * XSelection.hs: +type signature for auxiliary function

Thu Oct 18 21:00:57 EDT 2007  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * XSelection.hs: documentation format changes.

Fri Oct 19 14:09:00 EDT 2007  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * Run.hs, ShellPrompt.sh: mv runInXTerm to ShellPrompt.hs

Fri Oct 19 14:09:53 EDT 2007  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * Run.hs: fmt

Fri Oct 19 14:10:09 EDT 2007  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * Run.hs: +2 functions, safeSpawn & unsafeSpawn
  See their documentation. This is part of a re-organization of various 'run' commands; this two
  make it easier to go through the shell or not, and will be re-used elsewhere.

Fri Oct 19 14:11:37 EDT 2007  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * XSelection.hs: +2 functions, safePromptSelection and unsafePromptSelection
  Analogous to Run.hs patch; these use safeSpawn and unsafeSpawn respectively.

Fri Oct 19 14:12:32 EDT 2007  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * XSelection.hs: fmt imports and sigs

Fri Oct 19 14:12:55 EDT 2007  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * SshPrompt.hs: fmt imports and update

Fri Oct 19 14:13:17 EDT 2007  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * ShellPrompt.hs: fmt imports and update

Fri Oct 19 14:15:14 EDT 2007  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * SshPrompt.hs: while I'm here, replace nub with the faster Set trick