[Xmonad] darcs patch: sketch of config/main inversion.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Thu Oct 18 12:45:04 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Here's a sketch of how I envision the inversion of main and config
working.  It's a crude sketch, and won't compile (although EventLoop
will compile) because I haven't gotten rid of the recursive module
imports.  But that'll take some work, so I'd like to get an agreement
on the principle before proceeding.  Comments are most welcome.  Note
also that, this being a sketch, I didn't work hard to make it pretty.

David

Thu Oct 18 09:42:30 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * sketch of config/main inversion.