[Xmonad] Debian packages for xmonad 0.4

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Thu Oct 18 10:11:32 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have upgraded the debian packages to version 0.4, and uploaded them to
the debian archive. As they are NEW[1], it might take some days until
they are actually apt-get’able. Until then, you can find them on
http://people.debian.org/~nomeata/xmonad/

They do not yet include XMonadContrib (I’m not sure what’s the best way
to include it) and they lack the haddock documentation of xmonad, as it
does not build with haddock 0.8. I hope this will be fixed by a later
version of haddock or xmonad.

Comments welcome,
Joachim

[1] http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html