[Xmonad] Issue 63 in xmonad: Control+a is lost when using controlMask for workspace switching.

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Oct 18 09:28:57 EDT 2007

Issue 63: Control+a is lost when using controlMask for workspace switching.

New issue report by andrei.gudiu:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. use controlMask instead of modMask in Config.hs work workspace switching.
2. build,install, run xmonad

The Control+a key is lost, dead. I can't "Select All", I can't control my
"screen" in an xterm, I can't pop up the Accounts window in pidgin.

xmonad 0.4 on OpenBSD -curent.
xmonad 0.3 worked just fine.

Attached, my Config.hs

If this error is due to a module from XMonadContrib, please tag this issue
with 'Component-Contrib' below.

	Config.hs  10.5 KB

Issue attributes:
	Owner: ----