[Xmonad] darcs patch: Move runXXX functions to one module

Christian Thiemann mail at christian-thiemann.de
Fri Oct 12 11:05:47 EDT 2007

This is the follow-up to a suggestion I made a week ago or so.  I think
it is conceptually better to collect the runXXX functions in a module
for running processes instead of having them distributed over multiple
modules doing specific things.  The patch actually touches a lot of
modules (and probably breaks some fancy user configs as they need to
import Run instead of Dmenu/Dzen/RunInXTerm), so please don't apply
without the consent of the module maintainers (who don't feel offended,
hopefully).

Cheers,
   Christian

PS: runProcessWithInputAndWait looks like a copy'n'paste'n'extend
version of runProcessWithInput - the latter of which might be expressed
in terms of the former (with 0 as the delay).  I'm going to provide a
patch for that as well.