[Xmonad] darcs patch: ManageHook list interface (and 1 more)

mail at joachim-breitner.de mail at joachim-breitner.de
Thu Oct 11 19:06:22 EDT 2007

Sat Oct  6 18:03:24 CEST 2007  mail at joachim-breitner.de
  * ManageHook list interface
  This patch implements the proposed manageLog interface outlined in
  Note that all the Data.Monoid stuff is just to avoid writing
  foldl (.) id
  as mconcat. Maybe foldl (.) id is nicer in this case.
  I’m not sure if I put the ManageHook type declaration in the right spot.
  I did not adjust any plugins to the new interface, although the recently commited
  ManageDocks.hs by chance already had this interface :-)
  The Config.hs could probably need some example, as soon as some plugins use
  this interface

Fri Oct 12 00:53:26 CEST 2007  mail at joachim-breitner.de
  * Hook for broadcastMessage messages
  this patch adds a new hook, messageHook. This patch should probably not go into the darcs
  repository (because this is a very specific hook), at least not before 0.4 and not before a
  proper hook interface is in place.
  Nevertheless it is needed by people who want to try the interactive EwhmDesktops, see
  the patch against contrib coming in next.