[Xmonad] Possible borkage in patch for EwmhDesktops, ManageDocks and SetWMName

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Thu Oct 11 05:47:22 EDT 2007

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 11.10.2007, 02:05 -0500 schrieb Alex Tarkovsky:
> The patch I posted yesterday to fix building of EwmhDesktops,
> ManageDocks and SetWMName for amd64 may have introduced regressions. I
> suspect this because EwmhDesktops or SetWMName has been causing my
> gnome-panel to crash fairly frequently, including every time I exit Gimp.
>
> Joachim, can you please review the whole patch? (You can safely ignore
> the whitespace fixes. ;) )

The patch looks good (you have just added some “fromIntegral”, right?),
not sure what they might break. Also, I don’t have an AMD64...

Anyways, I have not heard from anyone else but me that these modules
actually work, so maybe there is not regression and it was broken for
anyone else but me before.

Greetings,
Joachim

--