[Xmonad] darcs patch: add XWMHints bindings

Devin Mullins me at twifkak.com
Wed Oct 10 00:54:59 EDT 2007

Below is a patch to X11-extras to allow reading/writing of the XWMHints struct.
I would like to see this used to add UrgencyHint support to xmonad (I have a
patch pending for that).

I went with a fairly simple serialization (rather than fancy Maybe or Bool
records) because xmonad won't care about most of these values, and hence I felt
it wasn't worth the effort to provide much more than bare metal.

Thoughts? (If you have any experience writing Haskell/C bindings, I'd apreciate
your input. I'm new.)

Wed Oct 10 00:45:01 EDT 2007  Devin Mullins <me at twifkak.com>
  * add XWMHints bindings
  also added withdrawnState, normalState, and iconicState, which are somewhat
  related