[Xmonad] darcs patch: Tabbed: updated to the last (unannounced) API changes

Christian Thiemann mail at christian-thiemann.de
Sun Oct 7 07:47:00 EDT 2007

Sorry for this confusion.  I noticed that Tabbed and XPrompt also use
the AnyEvent to detect expose events, which are represented by the
XExposeEvent structure in Xlib.  I think it would be conceptually better
to add an ExposeEvent structure to X11-extras as well.  If you agree I
will do this and provide patches for X11-extras and the two modules.

A different question: Would it make sense to ask the maintainer of the
X11 package to incorporate the X11-extras package?  If I got it right,
X11-extras provides everything Xmonad needs that X11 lacks, but still it
is stuff that should be in X11.

Greetings,
   Christian