[Xmonad] darcs patch: ManageHook list interface

mail at joachim-breitner.de mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sat Oct 6 12:05:41 EDT 2007

Sat Oct  6 18:03:24 CEST 2007  mail at joachim-breitner.de
  * ManageHook list interface
  This patch implements the proposed manageLog interface outlined in
  Note that all the Data.Monoid stuff is just to avoid writing
  foldl (.) id
  as mconcat. Maybe foldl (.) id is nicer in this case.
  I’m not sure if I put the ManageHook type declaration in the right spot.
  I did not adjust any plugins to the new interface, although the recently commited
  ManageDocks.hs by chance already had this interface :-)
  The Config.hs could probably need some example, as soon as some plugins use
  this interface