[Xmonad] possible bug in tabbed window extension

Michael Vanier mvanier at cs.caltech.edu
Fri Oct 5 05:48:29 EDT 2007

I've just upgraded to the latest xmonad in darcs, and it's great!  However, one thing that used to
work doesn't work anymore.  I bind mod-button3 to the kill command, and when I put the cursor on a
tab and hit mod-button3 the entire X server crashes!  When I do it outside of a tab it works fine.
FWIW the relevant part of my Config.hs is:

-- |
-- default actions bound to mouse events
--
mouseBindings :: M.Map (KeyMask, Button) (Window -> X ())
mouseBindings = M.fromList $

Anybody have any idea what's going wrong?

TIA,

Mike