[Xmonad] Issue 17 in xmonad: User-definable X monad state type

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Oct 2 18:05:58 EDT 2007

Issue 17: User-definable X monad state type

Comment #7 by SpencerJanssen:
Not going to happen for 0.4.

Additionally, I don't think there is much demand.  We've got a nice
system for
stateful layouts, which seems to be enough in practice.

Issue attribute updates:
	Labels: -Priority-Medium -Milestone-Release0.4 Priority-Low