[xmonad] darcs patch: avoid Data.Ratio and % operator in XMonad.Config

Devin Mullins me at twifkak.com
Sun Nov 11 16:42:17 EST 2007

On Sun, Nov 11, 2007 at 12:16:32PM -0800, Don Stewart wrote:
> I'm not so sure about this David (particularly for pixel sizes).
> Do you have the logs of the user errors? Or a description of what went
> wrong?
It happened in #xmonad, when delaril wanted to modify the list of
layouts, and copied from Config.hs (or perhaps one of the example
configs in the wiki, I forget) as a place to start.

Perhaps a re-export would be an answer, here. Perhaps some methods to
addLayout and removeLayout, if that's feasible.