[Xmonad] Issue 86 in xmonad: Occasional segfault when opening new windows

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Nov 9 01:40:39 EST 2007

Issue 86: Occasional segfault when opening new windows

New issue report by nonce+go... at dfranke.us:
0.4.1 is occasionally segfaulting on me.  The most recent crash occured
while launching iceweasel.  I can't reliably reproduce it.  I used 0.2 for
several months before upgrading with no similar issues.

I'm running Debian Etch on an x64 system with two NVidia 8600GTs driving
three monitors on Xinerama with NVidia's binary driver.    xmonad was
compiled using ghc-6.8.1.

#0  0x00002b8ae4713f72 in _XData32 () from /usr/lib/libX11.so.6
#1  0x00002b8ae46ea259 in XChangeProperty () from /usr/lib/libX11.so.6
#2  0x00000000004f26f8 in ?? ()
#3  0x00002b8ae54ffff8 in ?? ()
#4  0x0000000000000002 in ?? ()
#5  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()

Attached: binary, core dump, and my Config.hs.

	xmonad  1.8 MB
	core  1.8 MB
	Config.hs  9.6 KB

Issue attributes: