[Xmonad] Issue 84 in xmonad: Do our own recompilation checker

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Nov 7 21:49:59 EST 2007

Issue 84: Do our own recompilation checker

New issue report by dons00:
Invoking GHC to check if xmonad.hs needs recompiling is too expensive
to go
with for the release. Do our own timestamp check. Code for this is in
hs-plugins already.

Issue attributes:
	Owner: dons00
	Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Critical Milestone-Release0.5