[Xmonad] xmobar 0.8-rc1

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Sun Nov 4 08:29:39 EST 2007

On Sun, Nov 04, 2007 at 07:37:43AM +0100, Hans Philipp Annen wrote:
> Yes, that's nice. However, now that I think of it, my suggestion shows
> signs of featuritis, since I cannot think of any real use for a 70%
> screen-width statusbar.
> It's probably best the way it is ;)

I don't know, but perhaps when you use more than one...

the fact is that I'd already implemented it when I read this message,
and so 0.8-rc2 is out:
http://code.haskell.org/~arossato/xmobar/xmobar-0.8-rc2.tar.gz

Consider it a test:

position can be:

position = Top A
position = Top (C Int)
position = Top (L Int)
position = Top (R Int)
position = Bottom A
position = Bottom (C Int)
position = Bottom (L Int)
position = Bottom (R Int)
position = Static {xpos = Int , ypos = Int, width = Int, height = Int }

where A = all, C = center, L = left and R = right.

I don't know. Let me know what you think.

Andrea