[Xmonad] darcs patch: commands-not-bindings (and 3 more)

glasser at mit.edu glasser at mit.edu
Fri May 25 12:07:56 EDT 2007

Another bit of sample code (not meant to be applied): a command which
displays the screen and workplace ID on each screen for a few seconds
(requires Xinerama, the latest version of dzen from trunk (with my
Xinerama patch), and my Dzen contrib module).  When I get a chance
next week maybe I'll move this into contrib.

(Apparently I can't send out a darcs patch with darcs send without
resending out everything that it depends on... the last one is the
relevant one here.)

Wed May 23 09:36:14 EDT 2007  glasser at mit.edu
  * commands-not-bindings
  My initial xmonad tweaks: use dmenu commands instead of key bindings.

Wed May 23 11:49:29 EDT 2007  glasser at mit.edu
  * tweak-command-key-and-restart

Wed May 23 14:45:53 EDT 2007  glasser at mit.edu
  * Start of a dzen-based per-Xinerama screen window list command.

Fri May 25 11:59:09 EDT 2007  glasser at mit.edu