[Xmonad] resizeing xterms

Marnix Klooster Marnix.Klooster at infor.com
Thu May 24 02:54:50 EDT 2007

Hi Tim,

I had the same problem with (Gentoo's) xterm, under larswm.  Now, my
xterm almost never changes size (my left-hand 'track' in larswm is
almost always the same size).  So I set the larswm 'tile_resize'
property to False, which apparently does not send a resize to a window
when re-tiling.  And if larswm must show it in a smaller space, it just
shows the available top-left part of that window.

It might be useful to have this kind of property in xmonad, somehow.

Groetjes,
 <><
Marnix
--
Marnix Klooster | Software Engineer, ERP LN Enterprise Server | Infor |
(+31 or 0)342-428511 | marnix.klooster at infor.com | Infor Global