[Xmonad] resizeing xterms

Tim Docker timd at macquarie.com.au
Wed May 23 21:57:42 EDT 2007

losing text:

If I make the window narrower (via xmonad meta-h), the text on the right
hand side is hidden
When I make it wider (meta-l), the hidden text doesn't return, I just
see whitespace.

^L clears the screen, and if I shift-pgup to scroll backwards, the
entire line history has been truncated at the minimum width I narrowed
to.

timd at tcc15:~/src/xmonad$ xterm -version
XTerm(222)

Don't know if that's modern or not. The distribution is reasonably up to
date, however.