[Xmonad] Issue 7 in project xmonad

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun May 13 14:14:52 EDT 2007

Issue 7: Xmonad can be frozen with a typo

New issue report by stefa... at cox.net:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Press mod-p
2. Select any program which reads from stdin, such as 'cat'

I would expect the process to nicely SIGTTIN and stay out of the way.  Instead, X/Xmonad stops responding to mod-commands.  I have to use C-M-BS and restart X.

Latest darcs, i686-linux-gnu (Debian sid)

This is especially problematic for me because 411topnm is the first program in the mod-p listing, so if typeahead is missed an attempt to launch any program can trigger this.

Issue attributes:
	Owner: ----
	Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium