[Xmonad] darcs patch: add SwapFocus.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Sat May 12 15:16:23 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Here's a little module to add a swapFocus function using the focus stack
code.  It includes a little smartwindows function that I think would be
nice to have in Operations, perhaps as a replacement for windows.  It'd be
nice to have these functions that accept a pure function work ask for one
that returns a Maybe result, so we don't need to refresh unless something
has changed.  It'd be easy enough to call windows (Just . total_function).

David

Sat May 12 12:13:15 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * add SwapFocus.