[Xmonad] Compile error

Kai Grossjohann kai.grossjohann at verizonbusiness.com
Wed May 9 03:49:42 EDT 2007

I just ran "darcs pull", then configure, and then build.  I get this
compiler error:

ketchup% runhaskell Setup.lhs build
Preprocessing executables for xmonad-0.1...
Building xmonad-0.1...
[1 of 6] Compiling StackSet         ( StackSet.hs, dist/build/xmonad/xmonad-tmp/StackSet.o
 )

StackSet.hs:221:0: Warning: Defined but not used: `isFloat'
[3 of 6] Compiling Config[boot]     ( Config.hs-boot, nothing )
[4 of 6] Compiling Operations       ( Operations.hs, dist/build/xmonad/xmonad-tmp/Operatio
ns.o )
[5 of 6] Compiling Config           ( Config.hs, dist/build/xmonad/xmonad-tmp/Config.o )
[6 of 6] Compiling Main             ( Main.hs, dist/build/xmonad/xmonad-tmp/Main.o )

Main.hs:157:32:
    Couldn't match expected type `Display'
           against inferred type `Event'
    In the first argument of `refreshKeyboardMapping', namely `e'
    In the second argument of `($)', namely `refreshKeyboardMapping e'
    In the expression: io $ (refreshKeyboardMapping e)

tia,
Kai