[Xmonad] darcs patch: keep focus stack.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Sat May 5 14:02:11 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Here's a cut at a focus stack.  It's a bit crude, but seems to work.  I had
to tweak the rotate properties, since rotating the focus (obviously)
changes the focus stack.  I don't think this weakening of those checks is
really a Bad Thing.  And I'm a little puzzled how prop_delete_push ever
passed.  Maybe it failed, and noone noticed? Or maybe we aren't running
enough tests with large enough stack sizes, so we never ran into the case
where the focus wasn't on the master window to start with? I don't know,
but it suggests something is wrong.

David

P.S. Sorry for my crude code.  If we like this behavior, we can clean it up.

Sat May  5 10:57:09 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * keep focus stack.