[Xmonad] Patch: auto float windows with specific window class hints

Zhenya Generalov lucky at uralmail.com
Thu Jun 28 14:43:46 EDT 2007

Hi!

This is another hack that makes dialog and dock windows floating by
default too.

I suppose, this code is not ready for including into the mainstream.
It's just set of dirty hacks, what makes Xmonad more comfortable for me.

> This is nice, perhaps it should go in a contrib module, ahead of the
> generic 'rules' support -- this would be usefu for user rules.
>
> Thanks,
>  Don

I'm n00b in the haskell and my skills is too scanty for such task now.
sorry. :(

--
Lucky