[Xmonad] darcs patch: move Spiral to LayoutHelpers. (and 4 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Thu Jun 28 08:35:18 EDT 2007

On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 12:32:58PM +1000, Donald Bruce Stewart wrote:
> droundy:
> > A resend for dons.  Conflicts with two recently accepted patches, but I
> > don't see that as my fault.  If you accept patches that implement wrong
> > fixes for code written my myself that I've properly fixed, then you can
> > deal with the conflicts.
>
> I see why you're grumpy ;) This is an annoying merge.
> Spencer's looking into it.

Indeed.  And alas, I've got a grant proposal due in less than 36
hours... actually it's not due then, but that's when I leave for New York
to get married.  So I've got multiple reasons for grumpiness.  Under
ordinary circumstances, I (hopefully?) would have been able to take things
in stride.

I've got a week before I'm married, and while I can't say for certain, I
tend to rise early, and ion hacking is one of my stress relievers, so
there's a chance that some time next week I'll look into this.  It's also
possible that I'll be so busy spending time with family, preparing for
wedding, etc, that I won't touch a computer all week.
--
David Roundy
http://www.darcs.net