[Xmonad] darcs patch: move Spiral to LayoutHelpers. (and 4 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Wed Jun 27 08:47:27 EDT 2007

A resend for dons.  Conflicts with two recently accepted patches, but I
don't see that as my fault.  If you accept patches that implement wrong
fixes for code written my myself that I've properly fixed, then you can
deal with the conflicts.

David

Sat Jun 23 07:35:16 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * move Spiral to LayoutHelpers.

Sat Jun 23 07:35:42 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * introduce idModify which is just "const (return Nothing)".

Sat Jun 23 07:37:45 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * move Accordian to use idModify.

Sat Jun 23 14:09:52 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * make everything work with new doLayout.
  This modifies all the contrib modules to work (so far as I know) with the
  new contrib layout.  The exception is the LayoutHooks module, which isn't
  used.  It exports an API that is inherently unsafe, so far as I can tell
  (and always has been).

Sun Jun 24 10:13:46 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * clean up code in Combo.
  This adds some type safety, since the super-layout is now of a distinct
  type from the sublayouts.  This avoids the ugliness we had, of passing
  "fake" windows to the super layout.  Now we directly lay out the layouts.