[Xmonad] darcs patch: support self-modifying layouts.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Mon Jun 25 11:23:38 EDT 2007

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 02:50:37PM +1000, Donald Bruce Stewart wrote:
> > Sat Jun 23 13:14:47 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
> >   * support self-modifying layouts.
> >

> This looks reasonable, though there is some growing feature creep in
> this layout stuff :)

Yeah, but this particular one I believe makes Layouts fully extensible.  It
removes the need for unsafe behavior that's already been implemented
(LayoutHooks, in particular).  After this, all I forsee is a refinement of
the API to make it safer and simpler (not that I see how to do so, but I am
sure it must be possible).
--
David Roundy
Department of Physics