[Xmonad] darcs patch: make everything work with new doLayout. (and 1 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Sun Jun 24 13:15:02 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Here's a cleanup of Combo (depends on rewrite of doLayout).

David

Sat Jun 23 14:09:52 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * make everything work with new doLayout.
  This modifies all the contrib modules to work (so far as I know) with the
  new contrib layout.  The exception is the LayoutHooks module, which isn't
  used.  It exports an API that is inherently unsafe, so far as I can tell
  (and always has been).

Sun Jun 24 10:13:46 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * clean up code in Combo.
  This adds some type safety, since the super-layout is now of a distinct
  type from the sublayouts.  This avoids the ugliness we had, of passing
  "fake" windows to the super layout.  Now we directly lay out the layouts.