[Xmonad] darcs patch: add SimpleStacking module to make Combo and Tabbed wor...

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Thu Jun 21 11:16:08 EDT 2007

This is an amend-recorded version of the SimpleStacking patch, which fixes
a (slow) leak and a warning.

David

Thu Jun 21 08:15:24 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * add SimpleStacking module to make Combo and Tabbed work together.
  WARNING! This change will break existing Tabbed configurations.  The
  problem is that there is no way within a Layout's "doLayout" to safely
  modify the layout itself.  This makes LayoutHooks fragile, and more to the
  point, makes SimpleStacking fragile, so we can't safely define a

  tabbed' = simpleStacking . tabbed

  A workaround would have been to duplicate the tabbed code, but I'd rather
  leave the ugliness and get this fixed.