[Xmonad] is LayoutHooks (and thus Tabbed)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Thu Jun 21 09:10:52 EDT 2007

It looks to me like LayoutHook is broken when you've got more than one
workspace visible.  Is anyone using tabbed with multiple screens? If so, is
it working fine? It seems like it'd attach the decorations to the wrong
layout, which might cause artifacts... When I test it briefly, everything
looks fine, but I'm not sure why that is.  Maybe because the hooks only
have effect on the UnDoLayout.  I'm about to write a module that uses them
with hooks that matter where they're attached (to handle stacking), so
it'll actually matter.  Which probably means we'll need some way to
identify the layout we wish to attach the hook to, presumably by passing
the Stack, which is an awfully big stick to use!  :( If only the tag were
part of the Stack...   :)
--
David Roundy
http://www.darcs.net