[Xmonad] darcs patch: Combo.hs: tweak usage instructions.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Wed Jun 20 09:35:06 EDT 2007

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 01:27:13PM +0200, joachim.fasting at gmail.com wrote:
> Wed Jun 20 13:25:55 CEST 2007  joachim.fasting at gmail.com
>   * Combo.hs: tweak usage instructions.
>   tabbed needs an additional argument.

> [Combo.hs: tweak usage instructions.
> joachim.fasting at gmail.com**20070620112555
>  tabbed needs an additional argument.
> ] {
> hunk ./Combo.hs 33
> --- > combo [(full,1),(tabbed,1)] (twoPane 0.03 0.5)
> +-- > combo [(full,1),(tabbed shrinkText,1)] (twoPane 0.03 0.5)

I suppose it might also be worth adding a note that using tabbed with combo
is broken, now that xmonad has decided that stacking order and focus order
are the same thing.  Someday I hope we'll be able to fix this, but it'll
require changes in core (or reimplementation of core, which I'm not going
to do) that seem likely to be unacceptable to core developers.
--
David Roundy
http://www.darcs.net