[Xmonad] darcs patch: Tabbed.hs: fixed centerText issues and some binding sh...

Andrea Rossato mailing_lis at istitutocolli.org
Sun Jun 17 06:58:44 EDT 2007

this fixes some of the Tabbed layout issues. It is now possible to set
fonts. I'm going to refactor the module (with David's permision obviously),
so we will take advatage of that.

Sun Jun 17 12:42:19 CEST 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * Tabbed.hs: fixed centerText issues and some binding shadowing warnings
  This patch fixes the centerText issue due to the inappropriate use of
  textExtends and textWidth. Those functions need a FontStruct id to
  operate, and this cannot be retrieved with queryFont (see comments in
  So we now get the FontStruct with loadQueryFont, we set the default
  Xorg fonts and we calculate things for (vertical and horizontal)
  It also removes some binding shadows compiler warnings