[Xmonad] darcs patch: Setup.lhs: added a specific haddock hook to deal with ...

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Fri Jun 15 13:21:03 EDT 2007

I know that you are going to think I'm crazy, but I wanted to have package
name and description in the front page, and there they are:
http://gorgias.mine.nu/xmonad/

In order to get there I had to dig into cabal (interesting though): I came
out with this haddock hook, based on the original one. Basically:
cabal/haddock uses package description and title (from xmonad.cabal) only
when building libraries (I think it is supposed to be a feature). I though
that probably XMonad can be both: you are changing the way people think, after all!

Great being part of it...
andrea

Fri Jun 15 19:08:14 CEST 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * Setup.lhs: added a specific haddock hook to deal with xmonad documentation
  This patch adds a haddock hook to Cabal.  Derived from
  Distribution.Simple.haddock it uses package description and synopsis for the
  html formatting.