[Xmonad] BEWARE: restart/StackSet change

Spencer Janssen sjanssen at cse.unl.edu
Wed Jun 13 00:09:59 EDT 2007

Due to recent StackSet changes restart (mod-q) probably won't work
correctly after you pull and build this patch:

Tue Jun 12 10:05:55 CDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * make focus, up and down complete functions.
  This is a rerun of my change to make (Stack a) never be empty.  Gives
  us more type-safety.

After you've pulled this patch, build xmonad, put all your
windows on the current workspace, then restart.  Any windows that
aren't currently visible will be lost.  You only have to worry about
this when upgrading from an old xmonad to the new version.

Cheers,
Spencer Janssen

(this is a bug, I promise to fix it soon)