[Xmonad] darcs patch: make square work with new doLayout. (and 3 more)

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Tue Jun 12 12:56:24 EDT 2007

On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 11:41:54PM +1000, Donald Bruce Stewart wrote:
> droundy:
> > Here's various compilation fixes for modules that I use (and wrote).
>
> Applied.

sorry guys, I'm the last arrived here and I do not want to sound like
the one who starts teaching how to do software development (I can
only learn from you).

btw, this patches require a patch to StackSet.hs that was not even
sent and, at the time, not committed (StackSet.differentiate, for
Combo.hs, at least).

I'd suggest some form of auditing, just to be sure that precedences and
prerequisites are being taken into account. I'm suggesting that a
double check could avoid this sort of things, and avoiding this sort
of think would be better for XMonada.

As I said, these are just my 2c.

cia
andrea