[Xmonad] darcs patch: add differentiate function to StackSet t... (and 2 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Tue Jun 12 11:45:02 EDT 2007

Here's the code to catch exceptions.  I currently catch exceptions when
calling layouts.  We could add catchX calls elsewhere, if it seems
advisable, but I think this is sufficient.

David

Tue Jun 12 06:28:53 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * add differentiate function to StackSet to go [a] -> Stack a.

Tue Jun 12 08:05:55 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * make focus, up and down complete functions.
  This is a rerun of my change to make (Stack a) never be empty.  Gives
  us more type-safety.

Tue Jun 12 08:42:53 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * add catchX to catch exceptions.