[Xmonad] darcs patch: add differentiate function to StackSet t... (and 1 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Tue Jun 12 11:11:59 EDT 2007

Hi all,

This is my change to make (Stack a) never be empty, with possibly empty
stacks represented by (Maybe Stack a).  This slightly simplifies the layout
code, since we handle the case of no windows in the core.  This assumes
that we don't have a layout that needs to do something with an empty
screen.

Anyhow, one step in my campaign for powerful, safe extensibility.  The main
thing we need to do, though, is to catch exceptions...

David

Tue Jun 12 06:28:53 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * add differentiate function to StackSet to go [a] -> Stack a.

Tue Jun 12 08:05:55 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * make focus, up and down complete functions.
  This is a rerun of my change to make (Stack a) never be empty.  Gives
  us more type-safety.