[Xmonad] darcs patch: change keybinding for restart to Escape.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Mon Jun 11 12:00:15 EDT 2007

I don't know whether we want to change the default bindings here, but mod-Q
I find highly annoying, in that it conflicts with one of my favorite emacs
commands.  It seems like Escape should work as well here.

David

Mon Jun 11 08:56:28 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * change keybinding for restart to Escape.
  I get tired of the conflict with meta-Q in emacs, which causes me to keep
  accidentally restarting xmonad and losing my dynamic configuration.