[Xmonad] darcs patch: implement Spencer's decoration suggestion. (and 3 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Sun Jun 10 15:41:08 EDT 2007

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 01:44:23PM -0500, Spencer Janssen wrote:
> > Sun Jun 10 08:35:53 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
> >   * accept unmodified clicks.
> >   I believe this restores the previous behavior where clicking on an
> >   unfocussed window brings it into focus (e.g. when switching
> > workspaces, so your mouse is over an unfocussed window).  It also is
> > necesary for tabbed workspaces to function properly.
> I don't see why this is necessary -- click to focus already seems to
> work.  I'll apply this one as soon as I understand it ;)

You're right, click to focus does seem to work without this... but I can't
understand how (sloppy me didn't actually check, just read the code).  If I
knew how that worked, I believe I could make the tabbed layout work without
this change.  Where in the code does the focus get set when you click on an
unfocused window?
David Roundy