[Xmonad] haddock...ing the source code

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 07:04:49 EDT 2007

Hi

Attached is a patch that fixes up the haddock derivation for
everything apart from newtype deriving.

I have a script running that haddock's each of several repo's every
night. I've now added XMonad to the list of things it works over. It
doesn't currently succeed - because of that newtype stuff, but when it
does: http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/fp/haddock/xmonad/

I would guess that if your newtype deriving Patch is small enough, it
should be suitable for use in the old version of Haddock. If when
submitting to Simon, you also CC me on the haddock patch, I'll apply
it to the local copy of haddock.

Thanks

Neil