[Xmonad] darcs patch: Add simple addTransientUndo finalizer me... (and 1 more)

Stefan O'Rear stefanor at cox.net
Sat Jun 9 16:48:15 EDT 2007

Here is my proposal for a sufficient extension to Xmonad to allow
extension modules to add decoration.  I beleive it is sufficient, and
more general (it allows capture of arbitrary events, etc).  It also
adds 13 fewer lines than droundy's patch.  Conversely it is not very
useful alone, requiring a XMonadContrib.Decoration module to be
created.

Comments are welcome.

Sat Jun  9 12:58:14 PDT 2007  Stefan O'Rear <stefanor at cox.net>
  * Add simple addTransientUndo finalizer mechanism for layout modifications (+6 loc)

Sat Jun  9 13:40:35 PDT 2007  Stefan O'Rear <stefanor at cox.net>
  * Add basic toolkit functionality in the form of an extensible list of event handlers.  (+8 loc)