[Xmonad] darcs patch: Correctly handle resize requests (-12 +22)

Stefan O'Rear stefanor at cox.net
Sun Jun 3 16:38:29 EDT 2007

Sun Jun  3 13:31:53 PDT 2007  Stefan O'Rear <stefanor at cox.net>
  * Correctly handle resize requests (-12 +22)
  Xmonad now implements resize requests in a consistent manner.

  * If the window is FLOATING, we implement the program's request, and
    correctly update the StackSet; so it will keep the new size.  This
    should work correctly even for non-current windows.

  * Otherwise, we ignore the request.  As per ICCCM, we send a fake
    ConfigureNotify containing the new (unchanged) geometry.  This is
    perfectly ICCCM compliant, and if it breaks your client, it's your
    own fault.

  This patch requires setConfigureEvent, which is added to X11-extras by
  a patch approximately contemporaneous with this one.