[Xmonad] darcs patch: Commands: refactoring to include in MetaModule

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Sat Jul 28 13:12:21 EDT 2007

Hi,
description says it all.

ciao
andrea

Sat Jul 28 15:20:29 CEST 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * Commands: refactoring to include in MetaModule
  Just a small refactooring (well, now runCommand requires a command list, and
  I added runCommand' that will take a string to run it against the default
  command list) to include this module in MetaModule so that we can track it
  in case of API changes (this patch has been requested by Spencer).