[Xmonad] xmobar-0.7 released

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Wed Jul 25 05:57:51 EDT 2007

Hi!

I've just released xmobar-0.7, a text based status bar I wrote for the
XMonad WM.

Grab it from hackage:
http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/xmobar-0.7

A screen shot:
http://gorgias.mine.nu/xmobar/xmobar-0.7.png

A precompiled binary can be download from here:
http://gorgias.mine.nu/xmobar/

What's new:

- fixed the refreshing issues: thanks to Spencer xmobar now properly
  handles the Expose X event;
- added command line options (try xmobar --help): command line options
  will overwrite options in the configuration file;
- default configuration file can be set as ~/.xmobarrc
- system monitors are now just a plugin and can be disable before
  compiling (see README to find out how);
- better error and exception handling
- other minor changes I do not even remember ...;-)

Thanks to Robert Manea, Spencer Janssen, Claus Reinke for their great
help!

All the best,
Andrea