[Xmonad] darcs patch: only display any given window once.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Tue Jul 24 10:27:03 EDT 2007

Hi all,

This change is independent of the change to delete.  Together they make
sticky windows (via the CopyWindow contrib module) work nicely with
Xinerama.  Without this change, a gap will be visible on one or more
screens when a sticky window is present in workspaces present on multiple
screens, which is not the end of the world, but is a bit ugly.  With this
change, each window is displayed on only one screen.

Note that this is just an amend-recorded version of my earlier patch, fixed
to work with the modified API.

David

Tue Jul 24 07:13:10 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * only display any given window once.
  This change goes along with the sticky window work.  It makes xmonad
  display each window once and only once, with preference given to the
  focussed screen.  It has no effect when there are no duplicate windows,
  except to make things less efficient.  We could do better using Data.Set
  (or Data.Map) to store the set of windows that are visible.