[Xmonad] darcs patch: Commands.hs: no more hs-boot modifications required - ...

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Mon Jul 16 14:24:19 EDT 2007

hi,

patch description says it all.

ciao
andrea

Mon Jul 16 20:15:40 CEST 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * Commands.hs: no more hs-boot modifications required - added to MetaModule
  I tried to change this module as little as I could, and just  to remove the
  need of hs-boot modification. Now runCommands takes a list of commands that
  the user must set in Config.hs (as reported in Usage).
  Commands.workspaceCommands requires the number of workspaces.
  Removed defaultCommands and divided commands into categories.
  Afterall a little to change to keep track of this module.