[Xmonad] Issue 34 in xmonad: focusedBorderColor does not follow focus that is requested by application

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Jul 13 23:55:45 EDT 2007

Issue 34: focusedBorderColor does not follow focus that is requested by application

Comment #1 by JinXiaoyong:
I did a bit research tonight and I think it might not be possible for window manager
to detect that kind of events.  It worked for me when I use fvwm, because I let the
mouse move along with the focus so that the crossing event is always detected.

It seems I can't close this bug report here.