[Xmonad] darcs patch: NamedWindows: removed getClassHint that is the cause o...

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Thu Jul 12 01:55:40 EDT 2007

Hi,
this patch soft of fixes the crash issue. It removes the work aroung I
proposed for non latin window's names: using the reasourse name provided by
getClassHint. This one is causing the problem. So, we need to fix this
first.

To XMonad core team: I don't know if this patch must be applied: probably it
can be used by Tabbed users till when getClassHint is fixed. I don't know...
you see!

Ciao
Andrea who's going to have some breackfast now

Thu Jul 12 07:47:52 CEST 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * NamedWindows: removed getClassHint that is the cause of some crashing
  My work around for non latin string in WindowNames requires getClassHint
  that is, so far, buggy. For the time being we will not have non latin names
  in tabs. But at least the Tabbed layout is not going to crash XMonad.