[Xmonad] Xinerama screen numbering seems to have changed

Bruce Stephens xmonad at cenderis.demon.co.uk
Sun Jul 8 08:51:10 EDT 2007

Jason Creighton <jcreigh at gmail.com> writes:

[...]

> Xinerama-patched dmenu uses 1-indexed screen numbers, whereas, as
> Spencer notes, xmonad users 0-indexed screen numbers.

Right, that's what I understood.

> IIRC, it's been that way for at least a couple weeks, so I'm puzzled as
> to why you'd be running into breakage.

On rebooting, it seems to be back to what it ought to be.  So I guess
it was some kind of temporary glitch, though I can't imagine what.  It
did happen, though, honest: dmenu appeared on the second screen (or
not at all), mod1-w did nothing, but mod1-e and mod1-r selected the
two screens, etc.  Weird, but quite probably nothing to do with
xmonad.